Monday, July 28, 2014

Manicure Monday - 7/28/14 - SweetTLacquer

Hello Readers! For today's "Manicure Monday" indie-promotion post, I bring you a polish named "Hooker With a Heart of Gold" from SweetTLacquer.
I bought this thermal polish along with many others from her a couple months ago!

"Hooker With a Heart of Gold" has a pink base when it is cold, which really lets all of those gold flakies shine through. I applied two coats, alone.

When the polish is warm, the base turns more sheer gold colored.

Here is a shot with both my nails and the bottle in transition! How cool is this!?

This nail polish was inspired by Vivian from Pretty Woman, as stated in the product listing.

The formula was easy to work with, not too thin and not too thick, but just right! Such a pretty pink when it is cold!

SweetTLacquer sells her polishes for $3-$4.00 each, which is a great deal because most of them are glittery with a specialty, such as thermal, solar, holographic, duo-chrome and even glow in the dark. They are all inspired by entertainment, such as movies and songs!

They are all handmade to order, by Tara, in Bowling Green, Kentucky.

Follow her social media and shop for updates!
Twitter
Pinterest

Thank you so much! I hope you enjoyed reading my review! I will be blogging more of the polishes I bought from SweetTLacquer in the future!

*This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others. The products mentioned were bought with my own money.*

No comments:

Post a Comment